29 x 460mm SHOCKWAVE™ Auger Bit 48136769 by Milwaukee
SHOCKWAVE™ Power Utility Auger Bits are engineered to deliver cleaner, faster holes in wooden utility poles. They feature a single spur design, which scores the edge of the hole, creating a cleaner finish that allows bolts to slide through without resistance. The bits are coated with a reinforced anti-friction PTFE coating for overall smoother drilling and easier removal of the bit from the pole. The aggressive feed screw and cutting edge pull the bit through the material while the optimised wide flute geometry quickly ejects the chips to clear the hole and reduce clogs, leading to overall faster drilling speeds.
- Single Spur Design: The single spur design scores the edge of the hole, creating a clean finish that allows bolts to slide through without resistance.
- Reinforced Anti-Friction PTFE Coating: SHOCKWAVE™ Power Utility Augers are also coated with a reinforced anti-friction PTFE coating, allowing for overall smoother drilling and bit removal.
- Optimised Wide Flute Geometry: The optimised wide flute geometry of the auger, quickly ejects debris to clear the hole. Reducing clogs and leading to an overall faster drilling experience.
- Aggressive Feed Screw and Cutting Edge: An aggressive feed screw and cutting edge pulls the bit through material for fast drilling speeds.
- 7/16” Hex Shank: Allows for quick connection and use with 7/16” chucks.